NoPistons -Mazda Rx7 & Rx8 Rotary Forum

NoPistons -Mazda Rx7 & Rx8 Rotary Forum (https://www.nopistons.com/)
-   Northwest (https://www.nopistons.com/northwest-28/)
-   -   Big welcome to the flood of NW members (https://www.nopistons.com/northwest-28/big-welcome-flood-nw-members-56738/)

Rob x-7 01-27-2006 07:33 PM

Seems as though you guys moved in over night and settled in quite nicely.



Welcome and enjoy yourselves, this is a very easy going forum as long as everyone plays nice, or at least semi-nice- takes alot to anger the officials around here https://www.nopistons.com/forums/pub...IR#>/wacko.png



Maybe take some time to check around the rest of the forum, the general discussion board is open to members with at least 10 posts- you can even post pics of women there without getting smacked on the hand! https://www.nopistons.com/forums/pub...1047683664.gif We do ask that if it contains nudity to include a "NWS or not work safe" disclaimer in the topic title for those at work, keep it in good taste as well.



The F.A.Q sections are full of good info, some of it is probably repeative for alot of you guys, only so many ways to discuss these cars I suppose. Use the search feature to find some info as well.



So welcome, or welcome back

x605p747R1 01-27-2006 07:37 PM

This place has an adult section. Its already ten times better.



You'll have to PM me the password when I am worthy.



Thanks

Joe

bstrange99 01-27-2006 07:39 PM


Originally Posted by x605p747R1' post='797023' date='Jan 27 2006, 05:37 PM

This place has an adult section. Its already ten times better.



You'll have to PM me the password when I am worthy.



Thanks

Joe

Cool! rotor joe "the numbers guy" even showed up.

phinsup 01-27-2006 07:47 PM


Originally Posted by Rob x-7' post='797020' date='Jan 27 2006, 08:33 PM
Seems as though you guys moved in over night and settled in quite nicely.



Welcome and enjoy yourselves, this is a very easy going forum as long as everyone plays nice, or at least semi-nice- takes alot to anger the officials around here https://www.nopistons.com/forums/pub...IR#>/wacko.png



Maybe take some time to check around the rest of the forum, the general discussion board is open to members with at least 10 posts- you can even post pics of women there without getting smacked on the hand! https://www.nopistons.com/forums/pub...1047683664.gif We do ask that if it contains nudity to include a "NWS or not work safe" disclaimer in the topic title for those at work, keep it in good taste as well.



The F.A.Q sections are full of good info, some of it is probably repeative for alot of you guys, only so many ways to discuss these cars I suppose. Use the search feature to find some info as well.



So welcome, or welcome back



Well said, now i see why "they" put you in charge.



ps, sinful's gay

Kouta 01-27-2006 07:51 PM

thanks, hope we dont stir up too much rukus here :p

phinsup 01-27-2006 07:54 PM

mmm, ruckus, i like it with just a little whip cream. The real stuff though, not the crap in the can.

Fumihiko 01-27-2006 08:06 PM


Originally Posted by phinsup' post='797039' date='Jan 27 2006, 05:54 PM

mmm, ruckus, i like it with just a little whip cream. The real stuff though, not the crap in the can.





haha ruckus was a local band up here......

sorry

and HELLO!

Codeblue 01-27-2006 08:56 PM

Thanks for the welcome

we will try to keep the kids inline

CODE BLUE 2 01-27-2006 09:15 PM

Thanks for welcoming us to your forum. Your site is pretty cool. https://www.nopistons.com/forums/pub...IR#>/bigok.gif

spokanerxdude 01-27-2006 09:23 PM


Originally Posted by ߣ' post='797071' date='Jan 27 2006, 06:56 PM
Thanks for the welcome

we will try to keep the kids inline



Beat'um with a stick!!!!!!!!



Oh yes thank you very much for the welcome!!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:00 PM.


© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands