SA22C Autocross car
Hello all! I've been the proud owner of a 1980 rx7 with around 110K miles for 5 years now and am new to the forum. The car is leaking oil and I am planning on rebuilding the engine out of interest to see the internals of a rotary engine as well as replace the apex seals before they get too worn out. With this in mind, I would like to make the car a streetable track car/autocross car. Most likely to compete in SCCA's FP autocross class. So the modifications I am thinking of at the moment are:
1. 81-85 front suspension swap
2. LSD and disc brake conversion
3. GSL-SE transmission, clutch, flywheel
4. Fender flares or wide body for wider tires
5. Some sort of porting, intake, exhaust, fuel system
The car already has RB suspension on it but I would like to be able to upgrade to adjustable shocks. I've had little success locating any recent threads on flares/widebody kits and am unsure on whether the transmission swap would work for my year and engine. Thanks for reading!